Group exhibition by infinite multiple
arebyte is hosting Infinite Multiple’s new exhibition of unlimited contemporary art editions, from some of London’s and the world’s most exciting contemporary artists. Exhibits include:
- Nina Coulson’s living four-leaf clover plants
- Antonia McDonald’s silk scarf print of a high-explosive-destroyed jumper
- Thompson & Craighead’s circumlocational porcelain plate
- Matthew Darbyshire’s T Shirts featuring 1980s AIDs adverts
- Santiago Sierra's NO GLOBAL TOUR armband
Infinite Multiple is a recently-launched online platform selling unlimited edition artworks at a maximum price of £300, including sculptural prints, objects, clothing, bookworks and more.
The exhibition at arebyte offers an exclusive preview of new artworks to be released over 2018 and runs 17-22 April 2018 (closed Monday 16th).
The Sunday afternoon launch will be accompanied by beer and paired snacks by Earth Ale, offers an exclusive preview of new artworks to be released throughout 2018, and a celebration of Infinite Multiple’s new website, a jargon-free portal into the world of contemporary art and an online shop selling its exclusive artworks.